Welcome to the fourth edition of my DIY for Dummies list!
Once a year during my annual vacation at Lake Michigan, I take a little break from trying new recipes and instead take a look back at my previous recipes to find some that are simple combinations that only take two ingredients. It’s a good reminder that often times a do-it-yourself solution doesn’t have to be a big complicated affair – sometimes it’s just a matter of combining a couple things to make what you need.
Here are 10 ideas to check out. Each one includes the link to the original article for the complete details. Enjoy!
1. 1 Cup Dry Milk Powder + 1-1/4 Cups Water = Evaporated Milk
= = > > DIY Evaporated Milk
2. Paper Toweling + Vinegar = Deep Cleaning for Stainless Steel Faucets
= = > > Deep Clean Your Faucets
3. 1 Bar Dove Soap + 2 Cups Water = Homemade Dove Body Wash
= = > > Make Your Own Dove Body Wash
4. 2 tsp Corn Starch + 4 tsp Beet Root Powder = Homemade Blush
= = > > Make Your Own Blush
5. Fleece + Rice = Heating Pad
6. Baggie + Corn Syrup = Ice Pack
7. 1/2 Cup Lard + 1-1/2 Cups Birdseed = Stacker Birdseed Cakes
= = > > Recipes for DIY Birdseed Cakes
8. Beeswax + Coconut Oil = Moisturizing Lotion Bars
9. 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise + 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese = Easy Sauce for Chicken
10. 5 Apples + 1/4 Cup Water = Applesauce
Be sure to check out the previous 10 DIY Recipes for Dummies lists too!