Welcome to the third edition of my 10 DIY Recipes for Dummies list!
Of course I know that you dear folks are not really dummies, but it helps get across the idea that all of the DIY projects on this list are made with just two ingredients and are super simple to do. If you can put a couple things together, then you can do it!
So once again, I hope you will be inspired and motivated by these easy projects from previous posts and will give the Make Your Own lifestyle a try. Click on the link below each project to get the complete recipe and instructions.
1. Water + Vanilla Extract = Air Freshener Spray
2. Dawn Dish Soap + Hydrogen Peroxide = Clothing Stain Remover
3. Baking Soda + Vegetable Oil = Goo Gone
4. White Glue + Water = Mod Podge
5. Chocolate Chips + Coconut Oil = Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping
6. Vanilla Ice Cream + Chocolate Ice Cream = Copycat Wendys Frosty
7. White Sugar + Molasses = Brown Sugar
= = > > How To Make Brown Sugar
8. Fabric Softener + Water = Wrinkle Release Spray
9. Club Soda + Spray Nozzle = Easy Window Cleaner
10. Baking Soda + Wet Soapy Towel = Smooth Stovetop Cleaner
Be sure to check out the previous 10 DIY Recipes for Dummies lists too!